*

Kate Winslet Calls Herself 'Hypocrite of the Decade'

Kate Winslet, Kate Winslet sexy photos, Kate Winslet sexy hollywood, Kate Winslet sexy artistIt is known that celebrities sometimes things they later regret saying. Certainly they are in the public eye and constantly under control, so I can understand if the average pressure of all the attention they say bad things sometimes. Yet it seems very difficult to forgive most of the players misspeaking! But then there are the celebrities that are just too cute that we forget their little faux-pas ... and one of them happens to Kate Winslet.

In the September issue of V Magazine, the actress admits she regrets every saying in February 2009 that they do not result in more nude scenes. But fear not, for all the queen naked back to his statement and said: "It definitely makes me the hypocrite of the decade. I'm just going to stop saying it." But hey, if the got, shoplifting - Right? Her latest nude scenes were in the miniseries Emmy Mildred Pierce, and even if it was a connoisseur of camp all over the camera, she says she always gets very nervous when they do. She said. "I hate it! Listen, make no mistake, I just get on it. I just go in and say 'Oh f---' let's do it,' and boom! If you complain about it or procrastinate it's not going to go away. It's a profoundly bizarre thing to do." Let it be a lesson for all -.. not for your homework, chores or nudity to procrastinate.
Kate Winslet, Kate Winslet sexy photos, Kate Winslet sexy hollywood, Kate Winslet sexy artist
Kate likes the prospect of a challenge when it comes to a new project and we hope they are still able to inspire their pieces. Infection star said: "I hope I am s---ting myself over the characters I play for the rest of my life, because the day I go, 'Oh yeah, that's going to be a piece of pie', why f--ing bother? If you do that, you do not learn."