*

#Biebimagine :O



“Justin? Justin?” Selena said waving her hand in my face, attempting to get my attention. “Huh?” I said turning to her. “Were you even paying attention to me?” She asked, putting her hands on her hips. “Of course,” I said grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me. She smiled the smile that could usually put me into a great mood. But not today. I faked the biggest smile possible, which wasn’t big at all. We continued to walk, and she continued to ramble on about something. I tried my hardest to stop thinking about what happened last night, to stop thinking about her, and tried focusing on Selena. But every single time I thought I had a grasp on what Selena was saying, Imelda popped into my mind. What the hell am I doing? I thought to myself. Imelda and I broke up, we’re no longer together. Now, I’m with Selena, one of the most amazing girls out there. Yet, Imelda was the only thing on my mind. Suddenly, I saw several flashes in the corner of my eyes. Damn, the paparazzi are here. I turned my head to see about 20 people, if you can even justify them as that, taking a pictures of me and Selena. “Here we go again,” Selena said, “I guess that’s what happens when you’re ‘Hollywood’s Hottest Teen Couple’,” she said rolling her eyes. Those words, Hollywood’s Hottest Teen Couple, violently brought me back to last night.

I was just chilling in my hotel room, reading all my mentions on Twitter, when I heard a soft knock on my door. Who could it be? I asked myself. My mom and my whole crew went out to dinner just 20 minutes ago. I looked through the peep whole and saw the person I least expected to see. Imelda? I opened the door, and there she was. Although it hasn’t been long since I’ve last seen her, she looked different. She looked more beautiful than I’ve ever seen her. Her wavy, lustrous brown hair had grown a few inches. Her body seemed leaner, longer, and more toned. She looked simply magnificent in that short dress and heels. She smiled, a brilliant smile, at me. “Hello Justin,” she said. She looked a little nervous and jumpy, I smiled at that. It reminded me of our first day, where she spilled water all over me. “Hey. I haven’t seen you in a while,” I said gesturing her in. She walked in and looked around. “So what’s going on with you?” I asked, trying to find a way to break the silence. “Uh, nothing much. I’ve just been doing a lot of thinking… about us,” she said looking at me with a look in her eyes that I couldn’t explain. “About…us?” I said bewildered, choking on the words. “Yeah, I know it pretty unexpected, but I have a lot of things I need to get off my chest,” she said. She seemed so tense and serious right now. “Okay,” I said sitting in a chair, “say what you need to say.” 

She took a deep breath. “Justin Drew Bieber, I hate you.” I looked at her in complete shock. “I hate you because you made me love you and then you forgot about me. You made it seem as though, what we had was just one of your stupid flings. Well guess what, it wasn’t. Those 7 months I got to call you my boyfriend, well they meant the world to me and you took it away,” she was fighting back tears, “Can I ask you something? Why? Why wasn’t I good enough? Why did I have to keep our relationship a secret, when all you do is walk the streets with Selena while paparazzi take pictures of you two and put them everywhere I look? What, you didn’t think we could’ve been ‘Hollywood’s Hottest Teen Couple’? Do you know how painful it is to see that? Do you know how much it hurts to see that you denied our relationship, and pretty much shout your relationship with Selena to the world? Why was I forgotten like the rest Justin? Why?!” Tears were streaming down her face, smearing her mascara. It killed me to see her like this. ”Those questions aren’t as easy to answer as you might think,” I said. “Just give me an answer, dammit! Don’t you think I deserve that?” She said looking at me with such sad eyes. “I loved you too, but, even you have to admit, we were growing apart. I never forgot you, never. I know what we had was special, but it is what we had. You were good enough, you were better than good enough. I didn’t mean to hurt you, it’s not like I called the paparazzi when me and Selena hang out. I’m sorry.” I was so close to crying, so I just stopped. She walked towards me. “Sorry? Sorry won’t help a damn thing.” She looked so hurt. A tear slipped from my eye. Then, she kissed me.

When she kissed me, I felt so many emotions at once. I was so overwhelmed. I pushed her off me. “What the hell are you doing?! You know I have a girlfriend.” She looked at me with those sparkling blue eyes. “And I’ll never forget.” I looked down, this was just too much. “You should leave,” I said. “Tell me you didn’t feel anything when we kissed and I’ll leave you alone forever.” I knew as soon as she said those words, she was serious. Of course I didn’t want her out of my life, but I couldn’t let her ruin what Selena and I had. She deserved to be with a guy who was not falling for someone else. “I felt nothing,” I said looking down because I couldn’t lie to her face. She backed away slowly, not believing what she just heard. “Well, okay. I’ll leave now. Bye, Justin.” I looked up as soon as the door closed and burst into tears. I still felt her lips on mine, and realized one of the several emotions I felt when she kissed me. Love.

“Justin? Are you okay?” Selena asked shaking me. No, I said to myself. “Yeah,” I lied and grabbed her hand, “I’m perfectly fine.”

AHH JUSTIN NO… TAKE IMELDA :O